Sunday, January 10, 2010

Chair - Vintage armchairs $30 for one or all four for - $100 (Kailua)


Date: 2010-01-10, 7:06PM HST
Reply to: sale-ydsu8-1546892906@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


These chairs are heavy, good quality and have an interesting history (ask and I'll tell you about it). I had them custom slipcovered in a thai silk-like fabric at considerable expense, and then never used them because they didn't look right with my decor. Without the slipcover (see first photo) they have a fun vintage pattern. The slipcovers (see second photo) are light gold fabric that was purchased in Singapore. I have four chairs and will sell them separately for $30 each or will sell all four for $100. As I have no way to deliver, you'll need to pick them up. Email me or call 808 430-1720. Thanks!

  • Location: Kailua
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No comments:

Post a Comment