Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Full size Modern Sofa from Macy's- Neutral color - $500 (Kaimuki- date st)


Date: 2010-01-12, 1:14PM HST
Reply to: sale-zwutb-1549792766@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


I’m selling a sofa I purchased brand new at Macy’s about a year and a half ago. It’s a modern style, with clean lines and wooden legs. The color is a neutral “fawn” color, in a slightly nubby fabric. The condition is very good, there is a small black ink (from a pen) on one cushion. I’ve included a picture from the Macy’s website (seen below) and will send one of the sofa being sold upon request. Buyer must arrange to pick up the sofa from my place in Kaimuki (Date Street). $500 OBO, cash only. If interested, I can be reached at (206) 300-6173.
Measurements:
81.5"W x 37"D x 37"H
54% acrylic, 43% polyester and 3% nylon

  • Location: Kaimuki- date st
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No comments:

Post a Comment